Tuesday 15 September 2009

Unpaid item case open: Vintage 1950's rainbow swing summer dress


In an attempt to save money, I have stopped using eBay. On a usual Sunday I would stay up late to out-bid vintage lovers on 1950s American threads. This Sunday, I decided to go cold turkey and start a blog about my money saving in a vintage lovers world.

Two e-mails regarding unpaid items have completely shit me up.

The items in question are from 2 weeks ago: a 1950's velvet and curly poodle kelly green dress, and a 1950's rainbow swing summer dress.

Both lovely. Both have payment over due. Not because I don't have the money; I just forgot.


I have ignored e-mail alerts from my favourite sellers, and have stopped searching for job lots and wholesale bundles of old dresses. Going cold turkey is going to be much harder than I thought, especially if I keep forgetting to pay for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers