I always find that my vintage clothing doesn't look quite right with my non-vintage hair. My barnet is big and wavy. It gets caught in my sequinned clothing and in the clasps of my necklaces. I even pin back the long strands at the front to hide how messy it is. If I can scrape together £45 and comb the knots out of my hair, I might pop along to Lipstick and Curls's Girls Night In @ Bordello in East London.
Two of London's most talented vintage vixens will show you how to achieve golden-age glamour with a vintage hair and make-up master-class, including live demonstrations and sneaky hints and tips.
The bubbly will be flowing throughout the evening, and after the class you will be able to take advantage of Bordello's special 10% discount on lingerie, corsetry, retro-inspired accessories, and boudoir treats.
All that for £45? Bargain.
Girls Night In at Bordello
6.30pm - 10pm
Thursday 15 October
- Snuffleupagus or penny loafers?
- Rumble in the jumble
- Lazy Sunday afternoon thrifting
- Unfortunately we can't deliver your item because t...
- I just don't know how to describe...
- Perfect Sunday
- Pin curls and pouts to perfection
- Bag full of vintage goodies for a tenner? Aces
- Unpaid item case open: Vintage 1950's rainbow swin...
- Appliqué Shmappliqué
- Get outta ma pub!
- ▼ September (12)